Sunday, November 16, 2008

What? Someone actually likes me?....

I pondered all day at work, not knowing what to post for today.

I get home, and in my Moderate Comments box is this fab thing from one of my favorite blogs to read....holla at ya Shorty @ Securityville...(insert dance music...what, what... and whatever stupid dance hand move that goes with it).

I'm not gonna lie. She made me feel special. And now we are blogger bff's forever....(I was gonna tell you Shorty, but....:)

"You had me at Bubblewrap, Shorty!.... At bubblewrap! (sigh)"

Okay, so here it is. A pay it forward kind of award....

The Uber (synonym to Super) Amazing Blog Award is a blog award given to sites that:

~ inspire you ~ makes you smile and laugh ~ gives amazing information ~ is a great read ~ has an amazing design ~ and/or any other reasons you can think of that makes them uber amazing!

The rules of this award are:
  1. Put the logo on your blog or post.
  2. Nominate at least 5 blogs that for you are Uber Amazing!
  3. Let them know that they have received this Uber Amazing award by commenting on their blog.
  4. Share the love and link to this post and to the person you received your award from.
I would like to pass this award to the following blogs...

It's Sherendipity
No Ordinary Rollercoaster
Bacon is My Enemy
Searching For Oz (she's the whole reason I started blogging)
w/love, Sincerely-Posh Mom's Diary


Thanks to all that read and comment. You help fuel the fire that has burned in me to want to express myself through writing. Just the fact that you comment and enjoy what stumbles from my brain, out my fingertips and onto this page, validates me on a level I never expected. A big sincere MAHALO...(thank you in hawaiian. Betcha didn't think you'd get a language lesson :)

9 ramblings of your own:

Maki said...

Aww thank you so much Sweetness!!!!

I'm really flattered and honored!!!

xoxo

Maki said...

ps: BTW, I will accept the award and pass it on to five bloggers tomorrow:) I have to give it a thought since I don't have many blogging friends... xoxo

Kalei said...

congrats sis!!!!

Anonymous said...

you are too nice! i would proudly post the badge!

Sherendipity said...

Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeee !!!!!!!!!!!
I LOVE THIS STUFF !!!!
Thank you, thank you, thank you. I adore your blog, and getting this from you is a great compliment.

Ben said...

Thanks so much!! It's better because it's a big pink bow haha

Shorty said...

I enjoy your blog VERY much and once again...you cracked me up while I was just reading this post! I love it when someone can make me laugh out loud! Have a great week and keep those entertaining posts coming!

Loud Spirit said...

I love reading your blog..so..I'm not surprised!

Unknown said...

Thanks -- that was sweet of you :) I always have a hard time narrowing a list down...