Thursday, March 24, 2005

Boys are just oblivious...

"How wrong is it for a woman to expect a man to build the world she wants, rather than to create it herself." -Anais Nin


So how wrong is it for us girls to want men to know what we want without beating them over the head with it? My girlfriends and I had a conversation tonight about how oblivious men are. And it got me thinking about the differences between us girls that "overthink"and "overanalyze" everything versus boys who couldn't catch the hint if it was in front of them. That's being a little harsh but is it because sometimes us girls wish the guy just knew and understood what' going on in our heads? Instead of us explaining painfully, some of us in mid-tear through the explanation, to them word for word EXACTLY what is wrong.

My boyfriend has always told me to be honest, he's not a mind-reader, if I tell him "nothing" is wrong ten times, he'll stop asking cause I had my chance! But don't guys get that sense of what they did or didn't do, without our help? Or is it like when you train dogs? If you don't correct their mistake in 3 seconds, the dog doesn't understand why you are yelling and bantering on. They just stare at you but have NO CLUE what they did.

Well, for any man that reads this rambling blog, I apologize if you were offended by any of my comments...but I'm sure you'll get over it in 3 seconds or less.

Love Love the Rambler!

0 ramblings of your own: