Monday, October 17, 2005

16 pounds down and many more to go...



Well, the wedding is just 2 months away now. I’ve been dieting since July and slowly but surely the pounds have been melting little by little. I’m sure if I just starved myself, I could lose it faster. But for a lover of food, it’s pretty hard to put down some of my most loved edibles. (is that the right meaning of the word I just spelt?)

The following are much loved by me but given up either entirely or a fair amount to make a difference in my waist line…

  • Coke, pepsi, and whatever else dark caffeinated soda pop. (ENTIRELY)

  • Chocolate (FAIR AMOUNT)

  • Dessert type meals. (FAIR AMOUNT)

  • Rice (EAT WAY LESS THAN BEFORE)

  • French Fries (FAIR AMOUNT)

  • Burgers (ALMOST ENTIRELY. Last time was my last day of being 29 if you recall that blog)

  • JACK ‘N BOX breakfast burrito. (ALMOST ENTIRELY)

  • Cinnabons (CAN’T REMEMBER THE LAST TIME)


Well I could go on and on, but you get the picture. Didn’t your tummies start gurgling for some of these mentioned above?

Love Love

A skinnier (but still fluffy) Rambler

5 ramblings of your own:

old person said...

Good girl, way to go. Don't forget to eat cereal in the am w/ fat free milk, it helps and lots of water.

Becky said...

Congratulations, though converting to Diet won't hurt:) See you tomorrow!

older sister said...

You are doing a great job and looking good....16 pounds in 3 months is not bad at all...Look at the fat contents is the stuff you eat and cut down on that more. It is amazing how fast that will work too. Keep the grams of fat under 10 grams and as close to 5 grams and the same with grams of sugar...
Proud of you..I can see it already..

The young one said...

I don't understand what was talking about with all that "gram" stuff but good job on the loss and keep everything up....oh and i'm doing this at home....YAY!!!

RT said...

No pooping of the pants Selena, please!!! =) I know, I havent been blogging. But I never have anything fun to blog about! And I need to download pics so I can attach them to the blog. One day, one day....