Thursday, November 20, 2008

Lucky...



I'm feeling whimsically romantic-ee and wanted to share a song, by Jason Mraz and Colbie Cailat, that I have been listening to since the summer. It always puts me in a mood...(Oh hubby!)

Hope you enjoy...

p.s. Just 11 more days of straight posting. I've booked my virtual no blogs allowed travel arrangements. Just for a few days maybe to re-group, re-funny, and allow my fingers to go in that cast to reset it's bones. Maybe Sherpendipity will want to come visit??? Or maybe we'll be sipping virtual Cosmos while we get rubbed down by our virtual hottie massage men, while being fed grapes by our virtual hottie grape feeders...alright. I'll stop.

4 ramblings of your own:

Kalei said...

Cute....although there was another version after you watched the one you put up that has to kids acting out the entire video, that one is really cute and AHHHHH! Love you sis!

MammaDucky said...

Thanks for posting this. I hadn't heard this song before. I'm lovin' it!

Anonymous said...

Great song! I hadn't heard it either but really liked it :)
Cheers,
Anita

Sherendipity said...

I never turn down an invitation. Well, there was that one time that dude invited me over to his van, promising me candy, but I had just come from the dentist and my teeth were all clean and sparkly.