It's crunch time here at my household...well, I guess for just me. 6 days before Christmas? How did it happen so fast? Where did the time go? Holy mackerel, it's almost 2009? How could I not be the only one at Hellmart at midnight?
On the lighter note, I wanted to thank a couple of people that gave me some pretty cool awards on their blogs. The Bush Family and Janna @ Janana Bee are really great gals and mothers. So thanks sooooo very much.
The award states "This blog invests and believes the PROXIMITY - nearness in space, time and relationships!These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers! Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award."
And then I got this other one from a really talented younger blogger. I would have given my favorite purse to have half of what her fingers produce on paper. Thank you to Rhiangel at Penpusher. I am truly flattered :)
Here are the rules:
- Put the logo on your blog or post.
- Nominate at least 10 blogs which show great attitude and/or gratitude!
- Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.
- Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
- Share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you received your award.
- The bloggers listed below are truly deserving of the Lemonade Award for having a great attitude. They have become dear blogging friends and inspirations!
The Bush Family (yah, I know she gave me one, but I'm giving her the other one :)
same with Janna @ Janana Bee
Kels @ Authentically Me
Janah @ So Not Mom-a-licous
Anna @ Life just Keeps getting Weirder (and the author of the awesome blogtalk to the right)
Lyndsay @ I used to be Witty
Sticky @ Not too sticky
My sis @ Bloggedy Blog Blog
Take both awards or just one. Whatever you feel like!
Thanks again and if you have time please check out the above blogs. They are all pretty great!
Have a great weekend everyone!