Monday, December 01, 2008

It's OVER...Goodbye Nablopomo!!

Yes, Nablopomo, you have officially kicked my a$%! Betcha thought I was gonna drop...well, you can kiss my behind, cause I'm still standing!

I'll admit, there were times (many) that I stared at this computer and stared and stared. Got up, played with my daughter for inspiration and to know I'm loved, stare again during her nap, (wait, but I want to take a nap too!!!!), stare, start a post, stop the post because it was uber lame, stare, watch TV, make dinner, entertain my daughter again for inspiration...you know!

But I'm gonna tell you the best part of this thing. I have blogger friended a lot of different people that I don't think I would have. This door has been opened (and no matter how hard you push me out, I'M NOT LEAVING!).

Thank you Nablopomo gods for showing me I can be creative and when push came to shove, I have the stamina to keep up.

I have one little thing to do tomorrow for one of my favorite SITSa sites. After that, I'm on a 2 day VAY-KA! I will re-enter my normal life in time for Christmas and will enjoy.


3 ramblings of your own:

Loud Spirit said...

CONGRATS!

Unknown said...

Great job posting everyday -- I don't know how you kept up with it. I used to post much more often and then I just couldn't keep up.

Maki said...

Honestly, I give full respect all the people who post everyday - that is called dedication.

Congrats my friend, you did it!!!