Friday, February 13, 2009

Love Love Day...






11 ramblings of your own:

Kalei said...

LMFAO....That is totally gonna be kai.

Mammatalk said...

Your cartoons are the best!

Anonymous said...

Haha!

Anonymous said...

Happy Valentine's Day!

Krissy said...

hee...hee...hee...where'd you find the comic strip starring my son? happy VD day mary!!!!

Mesa said...

LMAO!!! That's good stuff! Happy V-day one day late! :) XOXOXOXOXO

The Mathews Family said...

funny!

Mkjwe said...

loOl

~pen~ said...

Love, first, thanks for all the comments. :) Second, I have given you an award...come see for yourself and enjoy it!

Me (aka Danielle) said...

haha! Love it..it's soo true!

Alison said...

Very funny. I keep my permanent markers hidden and locked away! :) Thanks for stopping by my blog and welcoming me to SITS! So nice of you! :)