Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Looking....Waiting....Thinking....

cartoon from www.weblogcartoons.com

Cartoon by Dave Walker. Find more cartoons you can freely re-use on your blog at We Blog Cartoons.

Nothing yet.

Wait....do you count the lizards humping on the newly power washed sidewalk something?

I got something heavy on my mind that I need to do for a friend tomorrow.

Wish me strength bloggy friends.

For myself.

And for my friend.

19 ramblings of your own:

Saskia said...

Sending strength and hugs all the way from sunny London. I hope it goes well xx

Shorty said...

My thoughts and well wishes are with you, my friend. I hope all goes much better than expected. Hugs to you!

Mrs. M said...

Thinking of you....

Southern Rose said...

Hope all goes well for you and your friend. Love the cartoon...

www.southernrose.wordpress.com

Furry Bottoms said...

Be strong! :)

Martha@A Sense of Humor is Essential said...

Best to you and your friend always.

mo.stoneskin said...

I have never seen anything blogworthy out my window. Nothing. Nada.

All the best.

~pen~ said...

Hope all goes well. Today seems one of those days. :)

Anonymous said...

I just have some rather frisky squirrels here.

Good luck.

Christina - Rant Rave Roll said...

I'll be thinking about you.

Best of luck!

Cassie said...

I hope it goes well.

Muppet Soul said...

::spirit fingers and pixie dust::

Funny in My Mind said...

Strength from me to you. And the horny lizards too!

MammaDucky said...

Humping lizards are totally blog-worthy. I have a bunch of lizards around right now. Sadly, none are horny.

Sherendipity said...

best of luck, babybaby.

Kalei said...

Everything will work out for you and "friend". Please give that person all of my love and aloha. You are truly a great friend for tackling this heavy subject. I love you lots! Call me later.

jmt said...

I wish you luck.
Oh, and I totally think the humping lizards were worth a story.

Life, Love And Lola said...

Hope all is ok with your friend!

I get Bloggers Block too!

Rita Barakat said...

Thanks for stoppin' by my blog - I love this cartoon! So excited to be a part of sistas!