Thursday, July 28, 2005

I think I can I think I can

So, I just realized I used my moms title of her blog in mine. Helllloooo Selena, be somewhat original!

Work is killing me. Everyone is asking me if I have things layed out for the wedding yet and that is a big fat NO. I seem to be working more now that my life seems to know it's important for me to start the serious planning process.

I guess I should use this time now to do that but damn, I'm tired and I just got the female's favorite monthly friend! GGGRRRRRR. That got me thinking about if on my wedding day, please if there is a heaven above, grace me with the absence of my friend during that week.

Tired, exhausted, pooped out

Rambler

2 ramblings of your own:

Anonymous said...

Okie dokie, your planning binder is ready... we will do coffee this week and discuss whatever you want, put things on paper, and ease your mind - it will be a cinch. You know, always a planner/emcee/bridesmaid/maid-of-honor, never a bride; I got this thing wired baby!

ana

The Rambler said...

ana,

you da bomb!

and a lifesaver!

and the bomb!

S-