Thursday, August 04, 2005

Difficult people

I know I just blogged about taking things slower and maybe things will be clearer to you as to the actions of others....but today was just not one of those days.

I'm generally a nice person. (so I've been told, but than again...) I go out of my way to make sure others are comfortable, enjoying themselves and relaxed. I don't ask for the world but a simple thank you would be nice! What's sad is that it doesn't amaze me anymore. It shocks me more when someone goes out of their way to say those words that seem non-existence in some's vocabulary.

The bad words were working in overtime tonight in my head. All the while keeping a smile on my face so as to not alarm the staff that I wanted to take one of their heads off or a guest who was so cheap I wondered why they didn't just go to McDonald's which seemed more in their financial budget.

Well, here's to two days off....gotta enjoy them while I can.

sorry for the nastiness...

Grumpy Rambler

4 ramblings of your own:

older sister said...

I truly believe that it sometimes it is because it is a full moon (somewhere)..
you know cause it affects the brainwaves of a variety of people (but not me or you)..The weirdos are out there or the ones who you have to wonder how they function at home. That's when I tell myself that I have to go to the 'happy place' now.
See now wasn't that easy.................

old person said...

Not to be "Snow White" or anything, but when people get to me, I just kick the nearest nice person I can find; or spend money that I don't have; or really feel sorry for myself and wonder how much lower can it get, and I then I get to find out, so be careful what you wish for, or you'll soon find yourself in the Twilight Zone---Breathe, breathe, breathe, kiss the dog, kiss Matt, say I can bend, I can bend, "Willow, Willow", Mommy, mommy, make it stop--shit like that. When you're finish feeling sorry for yourself, acting crazy, whatever you need to do, it will be time to go back to work.

Anonymous said...

Did you know that if you put grumpy and rambler together you get grumbler?
ana

The Rambler said...

I like that!