Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Want a tissue?



I came across this the other day when I was checking my email and something about it touched me in the heartstrings that tugged at my tearstrings and before you know it..

Yah, yah, seriously, can you give me my tissue box back. Didn't I tell you I was a sucker for crying!

14 ramblings of your own:

jmt said...

This is really touching, I agree. My cousin showed me this awhile back. :)

Unknown said...

I cried the first time I saw this too! It is SOOOOO touching.

Unknown said...

Sooo... I can't watch the video yet because I'm at work and am not able to do so on this computer. BUT I wanted to say your idea of eating chocolate WHILE running = BRILLIANT!! :)
I've always tried to eat a few carrots or something after I eat chocolate because that for sure cancels out the bad... haha :)

Mesa said...

I should have listened.....but NO I thought I'm ok, I can read anything and not cry...YEA ummm not true, my eyes are leaking all over my face! It's 8:41 am lets hope I can get it together pretty soon, so I can go out in public! Good morning and have a wonderful day! :)

Sticky said...

I hate you! Gimme that damned kleenex back...
I know I've seen that before, but it gets me everytime.

Doesn't may family make me cry enough...? :)

distractinglybombastic said...

That's awesome!
(SO do not watch the documentary The Grizzly Man -- such a different outcome!)

~pen~ said...

Can you pass me a tissue when you get your box back... going to show the hubz later...

Sandy said...

Aww! You made me cry! That is awesome:)

Anonymous said...

I've seen this before, and yes I cried!

Kalei said...

you are such a sucker for that sort of thing. Me too. I agree with Distractingly....Don't watch the Grizzly Man.....you'll cry a whole different set of tears.

Maki said...

Yeah, me too. Can you pass me that tissue after you're done, too??

Seriously, this clip is awesome!! So touching. And the music.....

I love animals and I love people who love animals. Did you see their faces when they saw Christian??? SO sweet!!!!

isatoriah said...

i havent finished the video yet when realized i was teary eyed..
really nice.

Anonymous said...

I have seen this video more than 10 times, and each time I am reduced to a puddle of salt water.

I love this video.

Now to go find some more tissues.

Dee said...

I loved this video, I love the "big cats" I have goose bumps just thinking about this, its so beautiful.

Thanks for stopping by earlier too!