So my sister over at Bloggedy Blog Blog tagged me the other day to list 7 weird things about myself...
I joked that I think I could be considered normal.
FLS snorted and said whatever.
I responded with...Yah, well you put a photo up of your bum, butt, cheeks with a crack in the middle..whateva you want to call it. Weirdo :)
It's what it's all about!
Here we go...in a backwards transition.
7. When I was pregnant, the only thing that I could put down during that morning sickness period was.......lemons, soaking in soy sauce, pepper and vinegar.....I sense some of you may have puckered. Sorry. :)
6. Ever since I heard that nursery school rhyme... step on a crack, break your mothers back.....yup, you guessed it. I subconsciously find myself avoiding cracks....It's like a have a little miniature mother sitting on a rocking chair in the back of my head knitting and every time I step on a crack, she screams "Oui-vey, for the love! The crack..."
5. I gag real easy. I could give random examples here...(gag) but I'm a little worried that (gag), alright theirs a movie scene in Big Daddy where Adam Sandler teaches the kid to spit (gag, gag) and bring it back up...(massive dry heaving now). Please. (gag) Make (gag). It (gag). Stop (heavy breathing...nope GAG).
4. I need to fall asleep with the TV on. This drives my husband nuts. Like bonkers. Either the TV is off and he sleeps the instant his head hits the pillow and Rambler is left there staring into space, trying tirelessly to count sheep that turn into chocolate bars, that turn into Pepsi cans, that turn into Jim from the Office....:)Or the TV is on, and drool leaves my mouth (gag) within 5 minutes and angry husband searches for remote to turn off TV leaving him UP until his over tired brain calms down enough for him to join me in slumberland. Watch out for Jim though Honey. :)
3. When driving, my brain totally plans the cutoff route and I get in the lane needed like a trillion miles back. No zipping and cutting in at the last minute for this girl. I can't do it. I have anxiety issues in my head. Again, I drive my husband and my little sister kooky when I am their passenger. In fact, it's better for all if I just close my eyes until we get there.
2. I cannot use a eating utensil or straw if someone takes a saliva swipe at it. (GAGGGGY GAG)The only one I've been able to do this with is my daughter. I think my brain rationalized she's half me, so it's ok. I'll share with you but bring your own fork and sippy straw and my gag reflex won't show up for the party.
1. I have a ridonkulous fear of birds. No matter how small. I am terrified. Case in point. I mentioned I worked in a 2 story restaurant. We have an outside cafe. Birds have been known to walk/creep/fly (shuddering at the thought) inside. My staff knows how I am and one of them tried real nicely to help get one out.
Her, inside with bird by full floor to ceiling window near open door. Me, outside said window, watching while clutching to the cocktail tray I'm holding. My guests wonder why I am parked outside staring at the window. She jumps to "startle" it toward the open door. But it freaked out and flew INTO the window, not OUT, which freaked her out, which freaked me out. A stifled "I'm gonna die" left my mouth and my lame butt ran around my building.
....Would you like an umbrella in your drink sir?
So in the spirit of keeping the weirdness going around the bloggysphere, I hope ALL of you will play along. Again, please come back to let me know....I need the reassurance that I'm not the only weird one...along with FLS.
1 hour ago