Saturday, January 03, 2009

Grumble, grumble and more grumble!



That's right....you read it....I.AM.GRUMBLING!

I think it was the lack of sleep....and the fact that my daughter was still up when I got home at 10:30 pm.....and the fact that my husband, who mind you has her in bed before I come home NORMALLY, said "Oh, Mommy's home!" and did the total handoff......but, but, but, I work at 6:30....AM.....I need to get up at 5:30....AM........I need to have my zen time here......?????....snoreeeeeeee from my bed, from the man I despise, er I mean love.

sigh....................

Yes lil Rambler....let's lie down....lets read your book.....what? juice? of course.....er, don't tell, lets pass out and watch TOY STORY 2......please....please.....zen time denied!

GRUMBLE....

And I didn't like people today....because I was tired....GRUMBLE.....people spoke to me like I was born to be a SERVANT....sorry, I am here to provide you service of food and good hospitality but don't treat me like a servant....In the words of Top Chef..."I'm not your bitch, bitch!"....sorry I rarely swear on here (if you only knew me in the non blog world)....

GRUMBLE, GRUMBLE.....

I want a day to myself so I can catch up on my bloggy pals blogs, and to maybe write more than one a week....

GRUMBLE with a small whine........

I feel FAT...

Big GRUMBLE, GRUMBLE, GRUMBLE and a big FAT I love Lucy WAIL.....

sigh.............................

I'm done whining.

I will be back with a better attitude....

I promise!

13 ramblings of your own:

Unknown said...

Grumble, it's ok....

Everyone has grumble days.

Sticky said...

That was pretty cute grumbling! I feel your pain, girl! My hubby is famous for the handoff...damn him...

Anna Lefler said...

Rumble away - I totally get it.

Good luck racking up some sleep - the scarcest of all natural resources!

XO

Anna

momma said...

stopping by from sits.

cute picture at the top! everyone needs a grumble post sometimes :)

Cammie said...

we all have those days. Grumble away

~pen~ said...

somedays are meant to be grumbly love...if not we wouldn't have anything exciting to talk about... :)

Maki said...

Awww I hate when people/customers treat others like their servants. They have NO CLUE what's so ever & NO CLASS.

I hope you got good rest and having a nice day in the beautiful island!!!

Leanna said...

;) hey, just think of the bright side... this is the same night that you got to pop a 'hello' to your Okie Twin! and just in the nic of time...I was just shutting everything down (yes...at 3:00 in the morning,my time).

Hope you got rested up! (it's ok to grumble but the only 'whine' allowed is the kind you drink)

jmt said...

Whine away!!! Grumble away! I think that's partly why we created these blogs, right? It keeps us from grumbling at those we "love", right? :)

Anonymous said...

Oh how I miss you. Your cousin is usually on the other end of the handoffs only because (why am I defending?) he works for 4 1/2 straight days sometimes. That warrants a handoff right? Like today, he came home from 4 1/2 straight days of work. I want to sleep for a week!!! Love ya!

Krissy said...

if it's any consolation, i feel fat and tired too.

Kensi said...

Cute video....


There's an award for you on my blog.....

Martha@A Sense of Humor is Essential said...

I love this picture, you are entitled to vent!