Friday, March 20, 2009

Holy wedding bells....My mother just eloped!!



Sidenote today:

Ramblers mother's words to Stepdad.

"Let's get this over with and face the music after!"

My mother just called and said she and my stepdad eloped and are officially married! No more living in sin for those two! (giggle, then thought about it and said ewwwww....)

A few WTH's why didn't I get a call to show up?

And then congratulations!!!

And then "you better call Antibloggedy so she can call me and we can discuss!" :)

(Sisters. They are so important...chuckle!)

But really....I'm uber happy.

Congrats Mom & Stepdad!

Holy crap. My mother is someones wife!

27 ramblings of your own:

Leslie said...

OMGosh.... what will mother's do next! Congrats to your mom!

Muppet Soul said...

Good Lord!

Congratulations to Mom & Stepdad!

Couple o' kids makin' it legal.

Megan said...

Hahaha Too funny! Congrats to your mom and SD!

Kalei said...

still in shock.....

Shorty said...

Congrats to your family! I love it that they made it official.

deb@virginia blue said...

How FUN!

Congratulations to your mom =)

I am Harriet said...

Hi.
I'm dropping by via SITS.
Today I am leaving 100 comments.
Wish me luck!
Have a great day!

Maki said...

Wow Wow... I know you're mom got engaged a little while ago... But now they eloped!??!?

Congrats Rambler's Mama!!!!

Now one happy family:)

Shorty said...

Left you an award on my blog today!

Anonymous said...

Congrats!

My grandmother once eloped. It shocked thw whole family.

The Blonde Duck said...

This sounds like a movie!

~pen~ said...

how crazy is that. my kinda woman, just wakes up and decides, yep, todays the day! Congrats to all. :)

Unknown said...

ha ha - eloping, isn't that what us kids are supposed to do to the disgust of our parents lol. What a great thing for them to do.

Just dropping by from SITS xx

~T~ said...

Visiting from SITS. Congrats to your Mom & step-dad. Mother's - never know about them! :-)

Mommyof2girlz/StephD said...

Stopping in from SITS, Congrats on your new extended family. :)

Amy said...

LOL< that's awesome!

I have a friend who is my girls' virtual grandmother who did something similar a couple years ago. They met on a cruise, and were married a month later! No use beating around the bush when you're that age I guess! lol

Brittany said...

Congrat to them! And you too! =)

Martha@A Sense of Humor is Essential said...

Congrats to the Bride and Groom! Health and Happiness Always!

said...

So she made him an honest man, eh?

Stopping by from Welcomistas!

Alexis AKA MOM said...

Too cute! Good for them :)

Unknown said...

Congrats to both! I know the feeling, I keep trying to convince Ted to do the same thing (whenever he's ready) but he wants family there.

Pseudo said...

Congrats to your mom and stepdad!

Rayna said...

That is so cool Congrats to your Mom and StepDad!

Leanna said...

OMG...congrats MOM!!

Bethany said...

Congratulations to your mom and step dad!! I just stopped by to say hi from SITS :)

Mrs4444 said...

Nice! Please send my congrats, too! :)

Anonymous said...

That's fantastic! Congrats to your mom!!!!