Saturday, March 21, 2009

Whitest Dancer in the Room....Yeah. I suck.

Just watching one of my kids show Gullah Gullah Island.

Damn. The little 8 year old can rock the moves better then any drunken night I've ever had dancing my very best. I had to face it a long time ago that I'm always a beat behind and facing the wrong way.

Pray for Lil Rambler that she doesn't have her mothers 'graceful' moves. She likes my attempts in the car or at home but she's already rolling her eyes. And she's only 2.

Sigh....I don't know who's worst. Me or the people in the video below. I laughed so hard watching this.



Happy Sunday everyone!!

22 ramblings of your own:

Mrs. Jelly Belly said...

Oh my gosh, that was so funny! But I probably shouldn't have watched it while my bladder was overly full. :)

Unknown said...

I have to watch those videos with one eye closed 'cause I just know somebody is gonna get hurt;)

Estela said...

Hey SITSta! Hilarious video...and hilarious blog!!

Have a wonderful Sunday!!

The Blonde Duck said...

Shake it like a polariod picture!

~pen~ said...

How freakin funny is that! man...what a way to start a sunday. Thanks love. :)

Kim said...

Drunk + Dancing = Get out video camera.

Pseudo said...

What is it about someone falling down or crashing into something that is SO FUNNY! I might come back to watch this several times today.

Christina - Rant Rave Roll said...

HaHA! I am not a smoothe stepper either... and the kids roll their eyes at me too! But I figure I still don't look as goofy as Daddy so at least that something!

Missy said...

Too funny!

Martha@A Sense of Humor is Essential said...

Ha, ha, I've got me some moves!

Anonymous said...

That video cracked me up!

I might suck, but at least I don't usualy injure myself or others.

deb@virginia blue said...

Sooo funny!
I love to dance...and I have to say, I'm pretty fly for a white girl. (yeah, I know that didn't rhyme...oh well)

Aubrey said...

LOL
You are pretty funny!

Coming over to visit a fellow Welcomista!

Synergy Girl said...

Why is it SOOO funny to watch people biff it??!! Ah...(wipes tears)...who knows, but I almost think the funniest is the ones who scramble quickly to their feet as if nothing ever happened...!! Right...!!!

Funny in My Mind said...

I just had a flashback from 1989!!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! That is just too funny! I also have an award for you on my blog if you're interested!

Mammatalk said...

Hysterical!! What a laugh.

Leanna said...

OMG!! I'm about to PMP! I had to dig deep to keep that silent laugh thing goin so I didn't wake Roo! This is hilarious!...if he were awake he would laugh too..this is his kind a funny!

Shorty said...

Thanks for making me laugh out loud! That was a great, hilarious video! I kept wondering...are these people ALL drunk??? Great Monday morning opener for me!

Miranda said...

I love watching funny dance videos!!

I made a post about dancing earlier this month: http://mya922.blogspot.com/2009/03/candy-kid.html

Anyway, thanks for leaving a comment on my blog. Have a good day! and bust a move LOL

Sherendipity said...

Why do people do shit like that? Let me rephrase that, why do SOBER people do that? It always ends badly.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.