Tuesday, March 24, 2009

I'm bloggy taking a break today...


Hi bloggy buddies.

Need to spend time with the little one today. Bloggy life has been seeping into our QT time.

Back tomorrow. For now....I'm off to save my kids day :)

P.S. Go check out Muppet Soul's love for me....please.


7 ramblings of your own:

Mama Nut said...

I am on Mommy Strike today but I know what it feels like to need a break and declare the day all to the kids. Today, however, is not that day for me! :) Hope you and your little one(s) have a good time together today....look forward to your rambling thoughts when you return!

Martha@A Sense of Humor is Essential said...

Enjoy your time off!!
thanks for introducing to me to Muppet Soul

Alexis AKA MOM said...

Girlie you take a day! We'll be here :). Hope you had a wonderful day! Love it girlie :)

The Demigoddess said...

Bloghopped to your blog from Muppet's blog. Lovin what I see so far...

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your time off.

I can't handle posting every day myself so I impressed with how often you post as it is.

Muppet Soul said...

Umm, you're awesome.

And you post plenty - put your feet up. We'll be here.

Mrs. M said...

Hope you enjoyed your bloggy break! I took a week off and now I wonder if I am ever going to catch up!