Friday, April 16, 2010

I'm sneaking in for a second


Oh you guys....I have so much to say, and no time to sit and let it all out.

I promise in a week or two I will be back.

Life has changed.

In a good way.

But it's changed, and time is such a valuable commodity for me right now.

Just wanted to let you know I'll be back.

Soon.



21 ramblings of your own:

Funny in My Mind said...

Ok, we will be waiting. Cannot wait to hear what's new.
I am stealing that comic.

Kate Collings said...

Looking forward to hearing your news.

Regards
xx

OliveStreetStudio said...

oooo intriguing!!

A move?? a new job?? a new baby??

Sweet Tea said...

We consider this a promise.
See you soon.

Shan said...

Reeeaallly? Promise?

Krissy said...

oooo do tell, the suspense is killing me. luv ya.

Mighty M said...

Can't wait to hear what is new with you! :)

mo.stoneskin said...

You've been gone?

;op

Saskia said...

Oooh sounds exciting Mrs Rambler!!

Look forward to reading more from you in a couple of weeks xx

Mammatalk said...

Give us a hint!!

sammy said...

sweet.

glad things are going well

ClaireMontgomeryMD said...

good. miss you.

JesseniaT_Orndorff1021 said...

Nice blog85cc,咆哮小老鼠,85街,免費影片,情趣爽翻天,愛戀情人用品,交友找啦咧,線上a片,女同志聊天室,sexy,色情網站,網愛聊天室,情色性愛貼圖,小穴,性愛姿勢,陰脣室,成人圖貼,性愛技巧,a片論壇,色情,85c,sexy網,人妻,脫衣,6k,18禁,手淫,性幻想,77p2p,情色,1007,85c,0401,後宮,色情,淫蕩,正妹,77p2p,ut室

Martha said...

Sounds good, Rambler, best to the family.

Kalei said...

Hey I take offense to the cartoon. I think you to be a very nice apple that has fallen from the same tree as I fell from! =)

Tooj said...

Life is full of surprises, some we coax along, others just jump out and shock the hell out of us. I hope your changes are as good as promised for you.

Happy Thursday. Happy week. Happy month, if it takes that long.

Sticky said...

Miss you....

俊翔俊翔 said...

雖然說上班很累,不過還是得努力應付每一天,看看文章休息一下,謝謝你哦!........................................

又陽 said...

let us be happey everyday!!........................................

淑惠 said...

處順境須謹慎,處逆境要忍耐。......................................................

Kalei said...

Blog already!!!!! I miss you.....hope the new gig is making you happy!

Check out my posts, already! I miss you!