Wednesday, June 15, 2005

kids make the funniest faces!

I don't know if you can see the hilarious face my nephew/cousin Kaha is making at his older cousin Hannah. If not, click on the picture and it should give you a bigger shot of it. It's almost like he's saying
"duh, hannah, I think they want a picture of me...(older kids, they just don't get it)"
I don't know if you've ever watched Family Guy. Its a funny cartoon about a family that consists of a tard father, smart mother, missing-a-couple-brain-cells older brother, smart but misunderstood sister, a talking dog that drinks martinis and a baby that wants to blow the planet up but is not taken seriously. He's the most cynical babies in cartoon TV right now. Anyway, one thing lead to another in my head and I got to thinking of Kaha and all that cute baby talk and what it really means. Instead of what we might think it is.

anyway, not much to report tonight so love to you all.

The rambler


funny shot Posted by Hello

0 ramblings of your own: