Tonight significant other and I went to watch a movie. I should have known it was not going to be my usual pleasant movie going experience from the moment I stood in line to get the tickets.
I should start off by first saying I wasn't feeling well. So,I was notmentally or physically in the "right" state.
Here are some of my rules when going to the movies. (in story form of course)
1. As we stood in line, we were told to wait by the ticket seller, while some lady had a problem with changing the time for the show she bought. There were 2 other open tellers and their just staring at me, but never said "We can help you!" Hello, I obviously want to watch a movie, not stand here in line waiting for someone to figure out what time show they want to go to....BEFORE YOU STAND IN LINE, DECIDE WHAT MOVIE YOU WANT. WHEN YOUR READY, GO AHEAD, HAVE YOUR MONEY READY, DON'T ASK THE TICKET SELLER QUESTIONS ABOUT WHICH MOVIE TO WATCH. SHE DOESN'T CARE!
2. Get in the theater and AAAAA, not so busy so we find seats were no one was in front of us, or the back. As the movie starts a family sits in front of us and the back. Darn, but oh well. The first preview starts and we realize the front seat mother is one of those loud talkers and she begins to annoy me. She talks through all the previews and I start to squirm in my seat, (because I am still feeling sick and again, she's annoying me). As the credits begin to start for the show her goddamn cell phone rings (several times, cause apparently she thinks other people keep their phone on). She fricking answered it and talked for like 2 minutes. I kinda slammed by bag in the seat next to me and her husband realized maybe his wife was annoying. Didn't stop her. I waited a moment and told myself if she was still talking by the time the movie people started talking, she was going to get my voice in her ear to not be so rude. That didn't happen. She was so lucky. (empty threat folks) DON'T BE RUDE, TURN YOUR PHONE OFF, OR AT LEAST LEARN ENGLISH SO YOU CAN READ THE SIGNS THAT SAY TURN OFF YOUR PHONE FOR THE CONVIENCE OF OTHERS.
3. 10 minutes into the movie. The same damn family decides maybe their hungry. A bunch of What do you want, etc...before the loud mother sends her three kids off to the snack bar. They come back and passing around, and saying that's mine, and whatever else a family needs to settle in. GET YOUR SNACKS BEFORE YOU COME IN PEOPLE! IF NOT, DON'T MAKE LIKE FIREWORKS WHEN YOU INTERRUPT OTHERS WATCHING THE MOVIE WHEN YOU COME BACK TO YOUR SEAT.
4. I settle down, and before you know it the lady behind me has her phone ringing in her bag. This had got to be a joke! She says something than hands the phone to her kid. Come fricking on you guys! I listen for a moment as the kids gives his uncle a play by play of the movie so far, before Matt looks back at the mom and she tells them to get off the phone. REVERT BACK TO RULE #2.
5. When someone sits in front of you, DON'T PUT YOUR FRICKING FEET/KNEES ON THE BACK OF THEIR CHAIR. THEY DO FEEL IT! DON'T PUT YOUR FEET UP ON THE CHAIR UNLESS SOMEONE IS 2 SEATS AWAY. NO ONE WANT'S TO SMELL YOUR STINKY SHOES.
Maybe it was just me, but I felt like it was candid camera and someone was going to see how much I could tolerate.
I hate stupid people. They annoy me.