Monday, November 14, 2005

I wish...



You gotta love it. I look at this picture of my dog and sometimes wish life were still like that for me. Sleeping with not much care in the world except for my food and water bowl. They better stay filled or there will be poop to pay...is what I would think if I were a dog with not much to care about.

He loves this little cozy "den". Matt and I just put it in our bedroom when we bought a huge montrous TV for the living room. I hadn't put what needed to go there and realized how could I deny this dog that this space that is perfect for him. I know, he's just a dog...but what are you gonna do?

Da Rambler and her dog!

1 ramblings of your own:

RT said...

What a great pic!

Hey, what is the attire for your wedding? Your cousin wanted to know if he could wear shorts and flip flops. =)