Sunday, February 25, 2007

Things I adore about Maddie


Let's see....I decided to do a post on my beautiful baby because she was so sick yesterday which was her first time being sick. I missed her non-sick side.

I adore the way she...

....looks at me in the eye and flashes me a huge smile

.....holds her toy over the edge, looks at me, and just drops it and laughs, especially when I go to pick it up

....is in the bathtub she splashes so much their's more water outside the tub, than in

....focuses so hard on her toys when she's sitting there playing with them

....giggles at her dog when all he does is pass her with no mind that she's there

.... flirts with her daddy

....pops her head up trying to look out her crib to catch someone's eyes to get her out

....grabs at my face like she loves me huge

....does a 360 in her crib everynight

Well, I could go on and on but I understand that only I might want to read this over and over again, but for those of you who made it this far, I appreciate it!

Love love

the Mushy Rambler!

0 ramblings of your own: