Thursday, July 19, 2007

Weird?


I'm just posting a little one tonight. On the way home, I'm driving in Waikiki where after a certain point in the late evening, you can encounter interesting people or situations.

I'm usually stopping short when drunk dumbnuts walk in the street forgetting cars do exist and that they CAN hurt them. Sometimes, I see real drunk people trying to talking to the lamp post, or the bench, or the post office mailbox...it goes on and on.

But tonight, I did a triple take. This man was walking down the street holding a door above his head. I just thought it odd since it was 1:00 am, and where could he be going at such a time. He looked at me since I did the "did I see that right?" look enough times for him to notice me staring.

Well, that's all I got.

Good Night. Sleep Tight, don't let the bed bugs bite.

The Rambler

0 ramblings of your own: