I think about once a month I feel the bloggy blues. I search for things to write. A zillion things inspire a topic but when I attempt to write it doesn't quite flow out as nicely as I'd like.
So I think I'll gladly do this meme I've been tagged to do. (ahem, can someone tell me what the hell meme stands for? I'm slightly blog stupid-o.)
Thank you to my twinkie The RaMbLeR (long story, but we have the same blog name and found each other a while back and LOVEEEE like long lost sisters)
and to Olive Street Studios ( I just love the word Olive since I saw it in a movie with Diane Keaton and dang it what's her name...The Other Sister...anyway they say Olive Juice if your saying I love you across a room to someone and it looks more like I love you. Weird, but hey, that's me.)
And off we go.
8 Things I'm looking forward to.
1. My fat ass going away.
2. My post pregnant stomach going away. (Buh bye)
3. My rubber tire hips going away.
4. The double chin that has made a home under my face only when I take pictures.
5. The day I can have a cheeseburger and not freak out it's gonna bring the weight back on.
6. When I can buy a shirt with buttons and not worry my boobies will pop them off. (some may find this attractive, but I'll go with depressing)
7. When I can put jeans on and they zip up without me sucking in.
8. When I can come back to this list and say. Done, done, done, done, done, done, done AND DONE!
8 things I did yesterday.
1. Woke up at 10 am.
2. Couldn't believe that my husband cooked breakfast for himself and Lil Rambler. (What?)
3. Took my kid to the tot park.
4. Read a book under a tree while she played.
5. Squeezed my fat butte on the slide with her. (And actually went down)
6. Thought it would be good to put back in my contacts after 3 days of eye glass wearing (hate it, but I was sick and my eyes were pissed and wanted them OUT)
7. Couldn't figure out why my new contact in my right eye kept hurting.
8. Didn't realize until today that apparently I didn't see the slit right in the middle of the lens. DAMN all to expensive Holy Contact hell! That was $10 for one contact down the hole. Ugh.
8 things I wish I could do
1. Own a home in the near future rather then the far future.
2. More time with my Lil Rambler.
3. A job that paid me what I'm worth.
4. Some writing conglomerate CEO to see my blog and say they want to make some of my posts into a book. (HA)
5. Buy a Wii Fit. I suppose a Wii first would make more sense.
6. A marathon. Or at least one of those walks.
7. Not be so insecure sometimes.
8. Confront my fathers girlfriend and ask why it was the way it was. (Heavy, I know.)
8 shows I watch
1. American Idol. (of course you'd know this if you've been reading me back when AI started. Right Sticky?)
2. The Mentalist.
3. The Office. (I have mad crush love for Jim)
4. 30 Rock (I'm fascinated with Alec Baldwins character, Jack. Why? It is what it is. And Tina Fey...she ROCKS.)
5. The Life of Old Christine. (Julia Dreyfuss makes me laugh sooooo funny hard)
6. Cold Case. (I like the solving of old cases.)
7. Wow Wow Wubzy (my kids show...that we watch ALLLLLL the TIMEEEE)
8. How I met your Mother. (Doogie Rules)
8 people to tag....
1. Muppet Soul
3. Definitely Debilyn
4. For My Four
5. Girl in the Glasses.
6. Housewife Savant
7. I come to the Garden
8. In my mind it's always Funny.
Whew...who ever made this one up...Geesh, couldn't it have been a teeny bit shorter?
Here's to another week.
P.S. I'm down a total of 5 pounds now. Woot Woot.
1 hour ago