Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mothers Day.


To all the Mommy's (&Daddy's who have to be both).

Kick off the shoes for a moment, put the vacuum down, let the dishwasher do the dishes, the laundry will still be there (ALWAYS...it NEVER goes away...EVER) and enjoy a moment of relaxation.

Lord knows we all deserve it :)

Happy Mothers Day!!

12 ramblings of your own:

The Demigoddess said...

Happy Mother's Day! I hope you enjoyed this special day. Tell us how you celebrated it.

jmt said...

That is too true about the laundry. It is a sad, sad realization. I hope you had a TERRific day - happy mom's day to you!

Linda Hughes said...

Hope you have a wonderful Mother's Day!

Anonymous said...

GREAT picture!!

Sapphire said...

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!!! I hope it was special and I hope Mr. Rambler got you out of the dumps.

Fiauna said...

Happy Mother's Day!!!

Kalei said...

Happy Mommy Day. Love you! Can't wait till next week!

Unknown said...

Hope you had a great mother's day. Thanks for stopping by my blog and teaching me a new word(grossingly)!☺

Anonymous said...

Happy mother's day to you.

Mrs. M said...

Thanks! Hope you had a great day too!!

pan x 8 said...

Happy Mother's Day to you too! One of my sisters from Hawaii is coming to visit me here in Utah! I'm so excited! Because then we could do laundry together and complain about the dishes! hehehe!

Muppet Soul said...

Pretty sure you're going to have to verbally walk me through each step of motherhood when the time comes.